Near or Enjoying Retirement?
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. Please always feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about us or what we do.
What drives us the most is to provide leadership, relationship, and creativity for our clients through a collaborative process.
We have learned through the conversations we’ve had over last 25+ years with retirees.
“If we were having this conversation 3 years from now, and looking back over these last 3 years, what needs to happen in your business and financial life to feel happy with your progress…specifically, what dangers or concerns need to have been eliminated?”
When we ask this question of prospective clients, we often hear:
- - I’d like to feel confident that I won’t run out of money and that I can count on a monthly retirement income that is easy to manage.
- - I want to make wise decisions about when and how to claim Social Security and other retirement benefits.
- - I want to make wise health insurance coverage decisions before and after I’m eligible for Medicare.
- - I want to make sure that I am not paying unnecessary income taxes and that I don’t cause unnecessary taxes for my spouse or children after we pass away.
- - I don’t want to take unnecessary risks with my money. I don’t want to run out of money. I don’t want to lose purchasing power due to inflation.
- - I would really like to simplify my financial life…because I want to be able to focus my time on my relationships with family and friends, and on new opportunities.
- I would like to protect my assets and income from loss in the case I end up with a chronic illness, or large medical expenses. I want to know that my spouse is protected and that the planning I’ve done won’t cause problems for my children when I pass away.
Schedule a no-obligation, initial appointment…